The default will be to give a list of the co-authors to the DNI and they will divide up the money equally and it will show up in the individual paychecks.
A second option is to have the award money put into one person's paycheck. Thus, after taxes, there would be a lump sum that could be divided according to any number of possible schemes.
- divide the award in equal shares among all the co-authors
- divide the award in shares among the co-authors proportional to their number of edits
- use the money to rent a big room at a hotel and have a catered party for the co-authors and invited guests
- donate the money to a charitable cause
- mix and match the portions of the four above
- other (explain)
Let's discuss . . .
(Back to Galileo Start Page).