Dear Friends and Family,
According to the Urban Dictionary, the term "bucket list" means:
A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".
Well, this was a great year because we completed a number of items on our bucket lists and now are more ready to die than ever! Here is our progress toward death.
TREVOR (age 12)
- Joined Swim Team
- Entered Middle School
- Became a Deacon at church
CHELSEA (age 19)
- Established residency in Utah so her parents don't have to pay out of state tuition
- Sent her boyfriend to the Philippines on an LDS Mission
- Mourned the passing of her cat
- Got married (finally)
- Got a dog
RYAN (Age 26)
- Got engaged (finally)
- Replaced his 20 year old car with a 10 year old car
STAN (Age 29)
- Lost a Job
- Moved back in with parents (yes, we are dying now)
- Got a Job
JANET (Age **)
- Saw the Grand Canyon
- Re-did living room
CALVIN (AGE **+2)
- Got an iPhone
- Lost 25 lbs (and kept it off for a week!)
- Reached level 80 in Warcraft
Life (or death) just does not get any better than this!
We love and miss you all!
David Calvin, Janet, Stan, Ryan, Brooke & Scott, Chelsea, and Trevor
(Back to Our Holiday Letters)