(Back to My Mormon / LDS Talks and Lessons)
The Bishop, as the Presiding Aaronic Priesthood authority in the ward, has the keys to the Gospel of Repentance. In this lesson the Bishop explores two steps of repentance that are normally ignored by most lessons on repentance: namely, "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors," and "faith precedes the miracle (of forgiveness)." Given as a Fifth Sunday Lesson to the combined Sterling Park Ward RS, YM, MP, and AP on Sunday 29 June 2008.
Most of the content is in the "notes pages" and not in the slides themselves.
A Fifth Sunday Lesson Given in the
Sterling Park Ward, Ashburn, VA Stake
By D. Calvin Andrus, Bishop
29 June 2008, Version 1.0
This lesson is released under the Creative Commons 3.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform this talk/lesson
- to Remix — to adapt or make derivative works of this talk/lesson
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute this talk to me by my name, by talk/lesson title, by source (wiki.acadac.net), by date, and by version number (if available).
- Please send me an email and tell me how you used this talk/lesson.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the following web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (me).
- Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.