(Back to My Mormon / LDS Talks and Lessons)
This presentation suggests that we need to prepare to meet the surprises that will inevitably happen to BEFORE they happen. Given on 05 February 2008 at a Bishop's Youth Fireside in the Sterling Park Ward, Ashburn, VA Stake. Note: I only have the slides -- I did not record the talk track. Sorry.
Word cloud created at Wordle.net.
A Bishop's Youth Fireside
in the Sterling Park Ward
of the Ashburn, VA Stake
By D. Calvin Andrus, Bishop
05 February 2008, Version 1.0
This presentation is released under the Creative Commons 3.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work (pages from this wiki)
- to Remix — to adapt or make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute this work to me by name (Calvin Andrus), by page title, by source (wiki.acadac.net), by date, and by version number (if available). You may not suggest that I, in any way, endorse your or your use of this work.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.The best way to do this is with a link to the following web page.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.