Difference between revisions of "On Welfare Principles"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
Revision as of 10:14, 28 March 2009
(Back to My Mormon / LDS Talks and Lessons)
This lesson lays out the welfare principles the church suggests every member should incorporate into their lives. Four members of our Welfare Committee gave sections of this lesson. Given as a Fifth Sunday Lesson in the Sterling Park Ward on Sunday 29 March 2009. Note that in the ppt version, the reference for the pictures are in the notes pages. There are very few words in the presentation because the presenters told stories that were illustrated by the pictures. The most important points are summarized below.
On Welfare Principles
A Fifth Sunday Lesso Given in the
Sterling Park Ward, Ashburn, VA Stake
By D. Calvin Andrus, Bishop
Our Elders' Quorum President
Our High Priests' Group Leader
Our Relief Society 2nd Counselor
29 March 2009, Version 1.0
This lesson is released under the Creative Commons 3.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform this talk/lesson
- to Remix — to adapt or make derivative works of this talk/lesson
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute this talk to me by my name, by talk/lesson title, by source (wiki.acadac.net), by date, and by version number (if available).
- Please send me an email and tell me how you used this talk/lesson.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the following web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (me).
- Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
|Do for Self and Family||Do for Others|
|Spiritual||Faith unto Repentence
|Serve in Callings
Share the Gospel
Heart to Ancestors